Friday, February 16, 2018

Grief - ... And Man Will Become the Hunted (2000)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Grief - Come to Grief (1994)
Grief - Torso (1998)

If this blog lasts long enough, I will end up posting Grief's entire discography -- I'm already halfway there -- because they are, with the possible exception of Eyehategod, the greatest sludge band of all time.

Track listing:
1. Predator
2. I Won't Come Back
3. If the World Was Flat
4. Ostrich
5. Hurricane Jello
6. Down in the Dumps Again
7. No Escape
8. When Rotten Ideas Break Free

No more pollution
No more toxic waste
The solution?
Kill the human race


You'd also enjoy:
Iron Monkey -
Our Problem (1998)
Brainoil -
Brainoil (2003)

4 comments:

  1. Hell yeah. I think in many ways, like the vocals, this band is better than EHG. I'm sure you know this but they have semi-reunited as Come to Grief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't quite as stoked on that new EP as I wanted to be, I should give it another listen maybe.

      Delete
  2. Is it good. I feel like that ep has to live up to alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Terry Savastano from the original line up though.

    ReplyDelete