Saturday, January 28, 2023

Rumah Sakit - Rumah Sakit (2000)


This is a really great math rock/post-rock record. This band's bassist is Kenseth Thibideau, who was also in Tarentel, which is a really great post-rock band that some of you probably know. These are the facts. This is the post.

Track listing:
1. I Can't See Anything When I Close My Eyes
2. Scott & Jeremiah
3. Careful with That Fax Machine
4. Wind & Wing
5. Bring on the Cobras
6. Stomacheache Due to the Sincere Belief That the Rest of My Band Is Trying to Kill Me


These are links to posts about albums that I think people who like this album would also like:

2 comments:

  1. hey man i am BIG fan of your work and you absolutley intrdouce me to sea of music

    i want to ask you if you free
    did you listen to
    Amanda Anne Platt - Live In West Asheville 2015 (if you didnt you must its a girl with guitar)
    Katie Melua - 2007 - Pictures
    NevershoutNever - The summer 2009
    johnny cash - 1959 - Songs of Our Soil
    Jeff Wayne - The War Of The Worlds (1978)

    and what the metal genre you think you didnt give it full attention
    +
    what your Favorite Concept Albums

    THANKS a l o t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, glad to have helped you find some music. Of those, the only one I have heard is The War of the Worlds. I'd say I haven't given a whole lot attention to symphonic power metal -- just doesn't really appeal to me -- or deathcore, which I kinda like sometimes but honestly would rather just listen to death metal or hardcore. Favorite concept album is a tough one, gonna go with The Downward Spiral. The first one that came to mind was Andy Shauf's The Neon Skyline, I still listen to that all the time.

      Delete