Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Facedowninshit - Shit Bloody Shit (2002)


Crusty sludge/sludgy crust. Riffs for days. Shit Bloody Shit collects everything that the band had recorded up to this point, and it was one of my absolute favorite records as a young weedhead.

Track listing:
1. Cinders
2. Doused Spirits
3. Bleeding in the Street
4. Rigid Limbs
5. Distant Cries
6. Spent Corpse
7. Broken Hands
8. Born in Fucking Chains
9. Left Behind
10. With Seeds
11. Stepping Away
12. Born in Fucking Chains
13. Rigid Limbs
14. Into the Woods
15. Broken Hands

Justice is every pig bleeding in the street

More shit I loved when I was young and stoned:
Grief - ... And Man Will
Become the Hunted
(2000)
Brainoil -
Brainoil (2003)

9 comments:

  1. Monster. Didn't know about them. Thanks so much for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beauty for weed lovers like me, tnxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoever owns this web address, I want you to know that I love you you fucking pirate.
    keep up the uploads m8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiiiit! Used to play this back-to-back with Confrontation's "1989" and Rabies Caste "For the vomiting tractor drivers" --PC

    ReplyDelete
  5. FLAC IMG+CUE
    https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3959740

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, just wanted to say how much I appreciate this blog. You were the main reason for me getting into Sludge, which has become one of my favorite and most listened to genres. Big props for getting me into some of the less celebrated bands out there like Nightstick. Thanks for another post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanxx, i didnt't had this..
    Definitely one of my favorite sludge bands!!!!!
    Misery at it's worst!!!!

    Lilith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey what a throwback! I saw them live at the squat of my town light years ago, and of course bought the cd and the shirt (I still have somewhere both). Real fucken sonic bomb. <3

    ReplyDelete