Sunday, November 14, 2021

Life - Life (1970)


Swedish prog/psych. This band's only record splits its time between ornate proto-soft rock and heavy, bluesy psych, plus some more experimental diversions. Such an odd, sweet record -- excellent production, too. When I first heard it, I was a young, stoned music nerd combing the internet for every piece of Blue Cheer-worship known to man, and wasn't too fond of all the gentle, symphonic stuff, but it's really grown on me over the years.

Track listing:
1. Quo Vadis (I)
2. Nobody Was There to Love Me
3. Many Years Ago
4. Experience of Love
5. She Walks Across the Room
6. Sailing in the Sunshine
7. Quo Vadis (II)
8. Living Is Loving
9. Every Man
10. Experience of Life
11. One of Us
12. Yes, I Am
13. Once upon a Time
14. Quo Vadis (III)
15. Jag Färdas
16. To the Country
17. Tro pa' va'r värld


Listen to these, too:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this and I'd definitely concur with your Automatic Man recommendation.

    ReplyDelete