Saturday, September 16, 2023

Crestfallen - Streaks of Terror (2002)

Related:

Screamo/skramz from a then-thriving Delmarva scene. It's not exactly a lost classic, but my high school screamo band played a show with them, Charm City Suicides, and Dead Blue Sky on March 10, 2001 (I'm looking at the flier) and their vocalist did that thing where he was writhing around on the ground screaming without a mic, and I loved that shit back in the day, so I fucked with them heavily from that point on.

Track listing:
1. Nine to Five RSVP
2. Beyond Recognition
3. Never Say Never!
4. Scouring for Any Signs of Life
5. Seen and Not Heard
6. Pecking Order
7. Biting Your Tongue Off
8. Disappearing Act
9. Eternal Nightmare [Vio-Lence cover]


Same scene:

7 comments:

  1. This is actually a fantastic album. I revisited it recently as well and glad to see it here. Love your stuff DS. Keep it rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun story, one of the members went on to drop some pretty ignorant rap as C-Rex and then moved to Portland to found Mean Jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true, and practically everyone I know has a story about him being a dick to them or someone they know. I like Mean Jeans, but every time they come up, it's some story about him being shitty.

      Delete
    2. For the record: None of it has been that bad. Just dick-ish behavior.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I asked a while back ago, but do you think you could upload the Behold the Prophet NLSL album sometime in the future? I lost my copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shit, it completely slipped my mind but I'm remembering now, my bad! Here ya go:
      https://mega.nz/file/gmVAUChK#AOPyjkUsLNZqZ-7WC3jFJx8pBRvPV7S2atx4sSeKfNY

      Delete
    2. thank you very much for this! i really appreciate you and the blog :)

      Delete