Wednesday, September 10, 2014

In Gowan Ring - Love Charms (1994)


I have a terrible, terrible hangover. Wanna hear about it? No? OK, well, I've thrown up three times so far -- once last night, twice this morning -- and my head feels like it's been injected with cement. I'm laying in bed with a cat and a big glass of water at which I'm tentatively sipping, and I'm listening to the spectral, psychedelic folk music of In Gowan Ring, hoping that it staves off my desire to run to the bathroom for some dry heaves then smash my head open with a big hammer. Have a good day you guys!!!

Track listing:
1. Listen to Colours
2. Love Charms
3. Spindle Tree (With Dreambox)
4. A Swan Song
5. Stone Song II
6. Dandelion Wine
7. Within Rings (With Dreambox)
8. Of Water Wiverings
9. Urn and Water

As clever as snakes
As innocent as doves

1 comment: