Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sudden Death - Suddenly... (1971)


Occult heavy psych/proto-metal.  Suddenly... has already made the rounds on the blogs, and I likely know even less about it than other bloggers before me, so I'll just point you to the page that hipped me to this shit, and a more thorough examination of the record. If you're not into this, don't come around here no more.

Track listing:
1. Come Away with Me
2. Road Back Home
3. It's Lonely Here
4. The Zoo
5. My Time Is Over
6. Leather Woman
7. Country Livin'
8. Crazy Lady

Think I'll take an overdose

3 comments:

  1. I to was turned onto Sudden Death through Cosmic Hearse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm digging this, and thanks for the suicide as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to accost you but does this one have an updated link?

    ReplyDelete