Monday, July 25, 2016

The Kaze - Kamakazie Timez Up (1998)


Memphis horrorcore-tinged gangsta rap from Prophet Posse affiliates Project Pat, MC Mack, and Scan Man, and featuring pretty much everyone on the roster, at one point or another.

Track listing:
1. Next
2. Move Muthafucka
3. Hard Not to Kill
4. Crackin Jaws
5. On My Ass
6. Pure Anna
7. Ain't No Klan
8. Niggas Got Me Fucked Up
9. Felt the Pain
10. Like to Get Away
11. All About My Hustle
12. Itchy Finger
13. Situation Gone Bad
14. Lock Down
15. Timez Up

We got that plastic fo yo ass

More from Prophet Posse:
Kingpin Skinny Pimp -
King of da Playaz Ball (1996)
Indo G -
Angel Dust (1998)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the long-ago posted link to the Mid-Nineties Memphis Underground Rap Tapes site. Found wicked cool trip-hoppy stuff there. I'm not as hep to the horrorcore stuff for thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best fucking blog i've stumbled across probably ever. Love the versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are always on point, but I have greatly appreciated these underground Rap gems. Please keep these posts coming, it's been solid summer jams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I thought I've heard every memphis tape on the internet. Awesome blog man you introduced me to tons of ambient shit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks heaps mate 😁 really after VA-Anomicity 1995 the d boys and Cougnut. If come across muchly appreciate it. Cheers for mad blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I had it but I don't. Thanks for commenting tho because it made me realize that I had misspelled Kaze and Khaze and it'd been sitting there like that for almost 6 years lol.

      Delete