Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Extra Life - Dream Seeds (2012)


Grim experimental rock. Sounds range from mournful, piano-and-string ballads to harsh, metallic heaviness, all with distinctive, carefully enunciated vocals and disturbing, deeply depressing lyrical concerns.

Track listing:
1. No Dreams Tonight
2. Righteous Seed
3. Discipline for Edwin
4. Little One
5. First Song
6. Blinded Beast
7. Ten Year Teardrop

I can't look at you
You'd find me out
I can't touch you
I'd make an omelette out of you


If you like this, check out:
Skin -
Shame, Humility, Revenge (1988)
Rowland S. Howard -
Teenage Snuff Film (1999)

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite records!

    Charlie Lookers new band Psalm Zero is also great!

    ...why not post some Endlichkeit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New link, please? Zippyshare has expired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to hear it!

      Delete