Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Redshift - Down Time (1999)


Related:
Mark Shreeve - Ursa Major (1980)
Redshift - Redshift (1996)
ARC - Octane (1998)

By request, here are more immersive, dark-tinted synthscapes from the great Redshift. I ran out of shit to say about 70s-style synth music years ago -- in fact, I've probably already said that a few times -- but that's not gonna stop me from posting it.

Track listing:
1. Nails
2. Ultranaut
3. Mania
4. High Noon
5. All Things Bright
6. Protoland
7. Down Time

Heaven is a turquoise avenger

Similar listening:
Arcane -
Gather Darkness (1999)
Gert Emmens -
Wanderer of Time (2003)

4 comments:

  1. If they're as good as this one, don't ever stop! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between Redshift and ARC, Mark Shreeve is the dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I only wish I could buy the CD for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete