Monday, August 10, 2020

Arovane - Atol Scrap (2000)


Beautiful, magnificently rendered IDM from German producer Uwe Zahn. Blogger's forcing me to use a new interface so I'm honestly more focused on trying to figure this shit out than on actually writing this post. (Also, I can't figure out how to get two images to be aligned but not right next to each other, so that's why there are no album covers with the "also listen to" links below.) It's a really, really great album, though, I swear. 

Track listing:
1. Nonlin.R
2. Tascel_7
3. Thaem Nue
4. Ambelio
5. Scapen Te
6. Norvum
7. Revart Amx
8. Failed
9. Amine
10. R-Elet
11. Atol Scrap


You should also listen to:

10 comments:

  1. What a great record! Thanks for sharing + for doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, been after this one for so long I actually forgot about it ha haha - thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, I also struggle with the new Blogger interface, especially with the images as well... I hope they will soon perfect it.
    But please keep on posting cool music, it's highly appreciated!
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger still lets me use the old interface. Just scroll down the left side and choose Legacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've been doing, but now it's saying that Legacy is only going to be available until September, so I figure I'm gonna have to learn to use the new one sooner or later.

      Delete
    2. (Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate any help I can get with this shite.)

      Delete
    3. I haven't received that warning yet for some strange reason. Thanks for the heads-up. I guess I'd better start getting used to the new interface. I tried using it once and found it poorly laid out. I didn't like it at all. I'm not averse to change but I don't like change for the sake of it. Oh, and thanks for your blog. I visit about once a week. Cheers!

      Delete
  5. Some ambient IDM for a winding down evening!

    ReplyDelete