Saturday, August 8, 2020

Twilight Ritual - The Ritual (1982)


Belgian minimal/coldwave. Spooky synths, electronic drums, and intermittent vocals that can only be described as "exactly what you'd expect, in a good way."

Track listing:
1. Splintered Images of Oz
2. Surrounded
3. Webb-Men
4. They Are We
5. Ever Changes
6. Fading Me
7. A Chrome Entrance
8. Elegy
9. Up to Now
10. Filters of Density

I am here // I am not

Also listen to:
Snowy Red -
The Right to Die (1982)
Minimal Man -
Sex with God (1985)

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your blog and your dedication to getting these aural equivalences out there, but I must say I personally do not like this album, "Twilight Ritual - The Ritual"! While others will surely disagree with me, post-Kraftwerkian, post-Expressionistic electronipunk is a rather slapping pedigree of sound to which my ears don't bane to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, Cheers

    ReplyDelete