Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Mystik - Dunkla Klangor... (Kapitel I) (2016)


Related:
Bekëth Nexëhmü - De Dunkla Herrarna (2011)
Summum - Benedictus Qui Venit In Nomine Domine - Redeamus Ad Mort Domine (2014)

More Swedish black metal excellence from Swartadauþuz, a.k.a. The Man with a Thousand Amazing Black Metal Projects. A melodic, mournful, and majestic sound elevated by ethereal synths and inspired, passionate vocals. Beyond any lazy descriptors, the fact that I'm currently contemplating dropping almost 50 bucks on a copy of their new (-ish, it's a re-recording of the first demo, so I think it counts) LP should tell you all you need to know.

Track listing:
1. Forntida Minner (Intro)
2. Till Deras Domarsäten
3. I Åldrars Morgon
4. Från Fjärran Komma
5. Av Blodig Bränning
6. De Forna Förfäder
7. Åt Jättens Ätt
8. Vemodstrånad (Outro)

Portals to wisdom

More like this:
Diabolical Masquerade -
Ravendusk in My Heart (1996)
Belenos -
Kornôg (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment