Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Nausea - Extinction (1990)


One of the best crust albums ever made. Deserves a better writeup but probably doesn't need one. Get drunk and thrash to mark the inevitable end of life on earth.

Track listing:
1. Tech-No-Logic-Kill
2. Inherit the Wasteland
3. Johnny Got His Gun
4. Self Destruct
5. Butchers
6. Sacrifice
7. Godless
8. Clutches
9. Extinction
10. Battened
11. Blackened Dove
12. Void

Praise the cybergod for the pound of flesh you ate
Praise the cybergod for the gift of hate


More like this:
Misery -
Next Time (1995)
Decrepit - Tired of
Licking Blood from a Spoon
(1999)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes what a seriously great release - I remember the day I bought this in 1990 I also picked up Septic Death's "Attention" (being completist for the extra tracks...) as well as an album by Raw Power, although which one I cannot recall. I haven't been on your blissful blog in a long time, I have missed it greatly and look forward to catching up!! -Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias amigo desde Ciudad de México 2022, está en calidad de 320kbps

    ReplyDelete