Thursday, November 5, 2020

Anwech - ...Through the Fog... Behind the Trees... (2004)


Related:

Italian raw black metal. Misty keyboards and echo-drenched vocals wrapped around chaotic but haunting songs. The intro to "Rise to the Sky, Flame of Desire" kinda sounds like Tom Waits black metal, and not in a good way, but still, way more interesting than the stuff vocalist/guitarist Vardan has been churning out at an alarming pace on his own since the early 2010s. 

Track listing:
1. The Untrodden, Untroubled, and Intense Wood of the Indistinct Sounds
2. Then, the First Light of Dawn, Transparents They Fade, Faint with the Death of a Dream
3. A Glance in My Self's Deeper
4. Tumulus of Fog Hide the Mysterious Summits (Anwech Bounds)
5. A Flame Wavering Through the Twilight
6. Obscured by the Supreme Night
7. Rise to the Sky, Flame of Desire


Also listen to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi.Do you want to exchange blog links?
    My Blog is: https://urbanaspirines.blogspot.com/
    If you decide to add me to your bloglist, OK.
    No problem if you don't want to.
    Your Blog is in my bloglist.
    Greetings from Athens, Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have added you to my blog list, I was wondering if you'd do the same if you like what you see? I post obscure extreme music - noise, folk, metal, ambience.Thanks - Tristanhttps://battlefronthymns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete