Tuesday, October 12, 2021

David Galas - The Happiest Days of My Life (2009)


Related:

By request, here's more from David Galas; specifically, his second and possibly best record, The Happiest Days of My Life. He leans hard into the doom influences that colored his first record, then midway through, acoustic guitar becomes central, and the underlying mid-era Swans influences come to the fore.

Track listing:
1. 1970
2. Glory
3. Last Days of the War / Sect IV
4. Arizona
5. Dead Days / Sect V
6. The Happiest Days of My Life
7. Monsoons Over South Mountain
8. The Significance of Failure
9. Crossroads
10. When the Thread Breaks
11. The Happiest Days of My Life 2 / Sect VI
12. The Happiest Days of My Life 3 / Sect VII
13. Everyone Eventually Dies


Fans would also like:

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the upload!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance we can get another David Galas upload?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel like doing another post but here's The Ghosts of California:
      https://mega.nz/file/1Sl2gCKa#oFBgDLKwJco67wk42hY0z15Z2nzj0iThrhfWBSx0XYY

      Delete