Saturday, January 27, 2024

Sean Deason - Allegory & Metaphor (2000)


Detroit ambient techno bliss. I got a bunch of shit done earlier, had a workout, then met my buddy for a couple beers, and now I am laying on my couch, petting my cat, and listening to this record. At some point, this became my idea of a perfect Saturday.

Track listing:
1. Creation
2. Phunk
3. Allegory & Metaphor
4. 2030 AD
5. Ambience
6. Interlude
7. Zig
8. Psybadek One
9. My World
10. Hiphoptrak
11. Another Interlude
12. Allegory & Metaphor (Revisited)


Also listen to:

5 comments:

  1. You know how they say that sometimes you can "hear" a picture? I haven't listened to one note of this album, and yet, thanks to that cover, I can totally hear it. (And that's not a dig, it's a complement.) Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fantastic blog <3 hugs by piotre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. First time hearing this and absolutely into it. Like a mellow 808 State

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you wouldnt happen to have :

    https://www.discogs.com/release/8180809-Sakiko-Koike-Kazuo-Takeda-%E3%82%B5%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, nice and woozy. Sort of been my day today.

    ReplyDelete