Friday, June 28, 2013

The Monolith Deathcult - Trivmvirate (2008)


Alright, strap in, this one's fuckin' bananas. Trivmvirate is made up of about 80% stellar technical brutal death metal, and 20% electro flourishes, samples, keyboards, and chanting. However, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see from these numbers, while the unorthodox musical elements are substantial, one can't really call this anything but death metal. Epic, innovative death metal.

Track listing:
1. Deus Ex Machina
2. Wrath of the Baath
3. Kindertodeslied
4. Master of the Bryansk Forest
5. M.M.F.D.
6. I Spew Thee Out of My Mouth
7. Demigod
8. Den Ensomme Nordens Dronning

Let me embrace my fate which was adrift and hung
I will be again the apple of his eye
Take me from among the doomed Laodiceans
whose defamation thrilled the seething skies

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one! Awesome death metal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I love this album! I wish there were more bands like them. I can't get the chanting out of my head btw lol

    ReplyDelete