Monday, December 3, 2018

Musique - Musique II (1979)


Airy, buoyant NYC disco that's helping me to see the light at the end of the long, dark tunnel that is finals week. If "Squirt your warm juices/On my back and neck" is your idea of double entendre, then "Love Massage" is the song for you. Better times and year-end lists are on their way.

Track listing:
1. Glide
2. Love Massage
3. Good and Plenty Lover
4. Number One

Make it hot and juicy

You'd also enjoy:
Cerrone -
Love in C Minor (1976)
The Players' Association -
The Players' Association (1977)

3 comments:

  1. Peter Hammill - "X / Ten" live 2018 is possible? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already I have it :)
    https://my-files.ru/9qoqig if You want


    I wonder why Serpent of the Black Forest - Starlight over Winterscape
    is still absent on all blogs with metal ?

    ReplyDelete