Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Misunderstood - Before the Dream Faded (1982)


Phenomenal, dark-tinted early psych/garage. Before the Dream Faded compiles material from various sessions between 1965 and '66.

Track listing:
1. Children of the Sun
2. In My Mind
3. Who Do You Love
4. I Unseen
5. Find a Hidden Door
6. I Can Take You to the Sun
7. I'm Not Talking
8. Who's Been Talking
9. I Need Your Love
10. You Don't Have to Go Out
11. I Cried My Eyes Out
12. Like I Do
13. You've Got Me Crying Over Love

But you don't want to go

If you like this, listen to:
The Five Day Week Straw People -
The Five Day Week Straw People (1968)
The Open Mind -
The Open Mind (1969)

3 comments:

  1. I found in internet Anna Maria Jopek & Marsalis Branford - Ulotne (special edition),but some tracks are uncompleted :(
    Do you have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found full version! Check it :)

    http://freshfile.pl/dl/2LtszSh4o18c1AnG/Jopek-Anna-Maria-Marsalis-Branford-Ulotne-Edycja-specjalna-2018-.rar

    The Savage Rose - Homeless is also great.

    ReplyDelete