Saturday, August 31, 2013
Drohtnung - Drohtnung (2012)
Noisy, lo-fi Australian DBM. Everything's chaotic and in the red, people are shrieking, the guitars are playing these simple but dramatic, droning riffs, some type of high-frequency static emanates from an unknown source... It's the kind of music that only makes sense coming from crazy people or drug enthusiasts. If you've been known to go for this type of esoteric mess (S.V.E.S.T., Les Legions Noire, etc.) you'll fucking love this.
1. Silence in People's Tears / Dolente
2. In Time of Mourning One Feels Existence Weight Up / Decrepit
3. Joys Are Astute with Sorrow / The Body Rots
4. Loneliness Is Haunted / Loss
5. With Death / Only Death Exists