Monday, February 18, 2019

As Vampiric Shades and Belial Winds - Faustian Sons of Hate (1998)


Disgustingly lo-fi Brazilian black metal. Lofty musical goals grounded by sloppy performances and a non-existent recording budget. As lovely as this album is, I honestly just wanted to post something vampire-related in recognition of the greatest spam comment in the world, as received today on my post for Scientist Rids the World of the Evil Curse of the Vampires:

"Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com"

I don't plan on hitting him up because I'm already a vampire with good posture, but if you do, please keep us posted.

Track listing:
1. Twilight
2. The Frozen Shine of the Night
3. Faustian Sons of Hate

I was born by semen of Satan

Also listen to:
Crimson Evenfall -
Nocturnal Storms of Infinity (1996)
+ Winterheart (1997)
Am Mondesschatten -
Atrium Sinistrum: Auf Nebelwinden (2003)

6 comments:

  1. quite some time that I follow your blog and it's more than time to thank you for everything !! and this gem of a spam comment is in my top ten (the nine others were only about making my penis larger and were sent by me wife...). cheers dude !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I've gotten some really great dick-related spam, especially on my Premature Ejaculation post. This is a classic from 2013 that I didn't publish but have kept preserved in my spam folder ever since:

      My name is JULIAN BUSH i am from USA, MOTHER once had the problem of premature Ejaculation. which affected her for years,i gave him different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of a doctor,who help me with his product on curing premature Ejaculation. ,he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,my MOTHER took the medication for just a week and he was back to normal. for two years now he has been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Dickson for helping me out of such problem now am the happiest person on earth for seeing my MOTHER doing better.you can contact him on his Email Address :dicksondr6@gmail.com and get the product. he also have the solution many diseases such as. 1:(COPD) 2:Stroke 3:Cancer 4:Liver disease 5:Cirrhosis 6:Epilepsy 7:Weak Erection 8:High blood pressure. 9:HIV/AID 10:premature Ejaculation

      Delete
    2. oh man, you made my day once again !! email dropped to Dr Dickson, hopefully I'll get the cure for troubles 4/5/7 & 10 at the same time as the money I'm waiting from the king of gabon to whom I sent 30000$ and who is about to give me 3 billions back !! 2019 should be quite a nice year for me I guess !!

      Delete
    3. If it worked for MOTHER surely it'll work for you!!

      Delete
  2. suprisingly good riffing here, reminds me quite strongly of early Arghoslent in places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have time. Maybe ill send the dude an email.

    ReplyDelete