Thursday, February 28, 2019

Murderous Vision - ...Loathe (1997)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Murderous Vision - The Times Without God (2002)

Eerie, dense dark ambient/industrial. A collage-like approach featuring horror synths, dialogue samples, stuttering percussion, blown-out drones, harshly distorted screams, and more. Anxiety, hatred, and morbidity.

Track listing:
1. Intro
2. Loathe
3. Darkened Clouds (Descension)
4. Vein
5. Cesspools ov thee Underworld
6. Skin
7. Beloved
8. The Forever Sleep
9. Numb
10. End
11. Still Waiting

I remember the First War. The way the sky burned, the faces of the angles destroyed. I saw a third of Heaven's legion banished and the creation of Hell. I stood with my brothers and watched Lucifer's Fall, but now my brothers are not brothers, and we have come here where we are mortal to steal the Dark Soul, not yet Lucifer's, to serve our Cause. I have always obeyed, but I never thought that War would happen again.

More like this:
Attrition -
Death House (1982)
Megaptera -
Near Death (1991)

No comments:

Post a Comment