Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Chavez - Ride the Fader (1996)


Triumphant melodic post-hardcore. Indie Rock That Actually Rocks™. Legit some of my favorite guitar work on any rock record. Classic/essential/etc.

Track listing:
1. Top Pocket Man
2. The Guard Attacks
3. Unreal Is Here
4. New Room
5. Tight Around the Jaws
6. Lions
7. Our Boys Will Shine Tonight
8. Memorize This Face
9. Cold Joys
10. Flight '96
11. Ever Overpsyched
12. You Must Be Stopped

Wash out your lungs
Light up your gongs
Right all your wrongs
I won, I won


You'd probably also enjoy:
Rival Schools -
United by Fate (2002)
Aereogramme -
Sleep and Release (2003)

4 comments:

  1. #58 on my top 100 of all time (yes I made a list).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unreal is Here" is such a jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my very favourite albums that this blog has introduced me too. Much love. <3

    ReplyDelete