Saturday, February 23, 2019

Endless Dismal Moan - Lord of Nightmare (2006)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Endless Dismal Moan - Endless Dismal Moan (2004)
Endless Dismal Moan - Curse of Underground (2006)

More haunting, disturbing black metal from the late, great Takuya Tsutsui, aka Chaos 9, aka Endless Dismal Moan. Warp-speed drum machines blasts, unhinged shrieks, and a wall of guitar and keyboard dissonance. As with Grief, as long as this blog stays up, I'd expect the entire Endless Dismal Moan discography to end up on here, 'cause they're all legit some of the best, most intense records in the game, and nowhere near enough people listen to them.

Track listing:
1. Thirst for Pleasure
2. ISLNWD
3. Griefs
4. Thirst
5. Lord of Nightmare
6. Endless Dismal Moan (9 to Death)

Do I listen to DSBM because I'm miserable, or am I miserable because I listen to DSBM?

More along these lines:
Sortsind -
More Days (2001)
Alignak -
Mainlining Goats Blood (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment