Sunday, May 15, 2016

Endless Dismal Moan - Curse of Underground (2010)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Endless Dismal Moan - Endless Dismal Moan (2004)

Curse of Underground is the final collection of songs recorded by Chaos 9 before his suicide, and fittingly, it's without doubt the project's darkest, most disturbing record -- and it's up against some pretty goddamn stiff competition. Truly unnerving sounds from an unheralded master of depressive black metal.

7 tracks, titled "Curse 1" through "Curse 7"

Lord of nightmare

More black metal that might actually frighten you:
Malvery - Mortal Entrenchment
in Requiem
(1999)
Pyha -
The Haunted House (2008)

7 comments:

  1. Hi the file is an incorrect partial combination of 2 albums, neither by Endless Dismal Moan. Could you please reupload the proper album? Dying to hear this!

    The zip is a combo of:
    an album called "Casket Dream Veneration" and there's another folder "Our Funeral Yet to Come" which contains 4 tracks.

    Thanks!!

    Tz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wtf those are both the band Onirik, who I’ve posted on here a couple times. Will fix when I get home tonight, thx for letting me know

      Delete
    2. OK so reason #666 why iTunes sucks: there's this weird glitch that keeps happening where a song will still be visible in my library, but unbeknownst to me, its associated file has somehow been deleted, and when I click to play it, it magically transforms into a duplicate of an entirely different, unrelated song. That just happened with all of Curse of Underground: when I tried to play them, each track turned into something off of either Casket Dream Veneration or Our Funeral Yet to Come. Thankfully, I had that shit backed up elsewhere, so the link is fixed. Enjoy, it's one of my favorite BM records.

      Delete
  2. The Upload is outdated, I would love to hear this one

    ReplyDelete