Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mortician - Chainsaw Dismemberment (1999)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Mortician - Hacked Up for Barbecue (1996)
Mortician - Domain of Death (2001)

After careful deliberation, I've opted to stay home and watch horror movies, and I'm pre-gaming with this bloody meat hunk of sickness. God fucking damn this band is brutal.

Track listing:
1. Stab
2. Fleshripper
3. Drowned in Your Blood
4. Mass Mutilation
5. Mauled Beyond Recognition
6. Rabid
7. Bloodshed
8. Decayed
9. Final Bloodbath
10. Island of Dead
11. Brutalized
12. Slaughtered
13. The Crazies
14. Silent Night Bloody Night
15. Chainsaw Dismemberment
16. Psychotic Rage
17. Funeral Feast
18. Wolfen
19. Dark Sanity
20. Camp Blood
21. Tormented
22. Slaughterhouse (Part II)
23. Barbarian
24. Rats
25. Mater Tenebrarum
26. Splattered
27. Obliteration
28. Lord of the Dead (Mortician Part II)

Night of terror
Brutal murder


More murder-y sounds:
Sarcastic -
Macabre Human Mutilation (2000)
Psychotic Homicidal Dismemberment -
Haunted Catacombs (2007)

3 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ, what the hell am I listening to, and why can't I stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have definitely downloaded this, but no need, in this case. I made sure to get the mega-awesome-fuck-my-ass-with-a-chainsaw gatefold double vinyl pic disc many years ago. \m/ Unparalleled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this seems excessive.

    For which I thank you.

    ReplyDelete