Saturday, October 28, 2017

Warning - Warning (1982)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Warning - Electric Eye (1983)

Bizarre, creepy, monstrous synth pop from another dimension. You know what? Warning are simply too awesome for one of my tossed-off descriptions, so either go to the above link to read what I wrote last time, or just imagination the greatest music ever made.

Track listing:
1. Why Can the Bodies Fly?
2. Magic Castle
3. Wild Roses for the Exit
4. Darkness
5. Out of Tune
6. The Door, Part I
7. The Door, Part II
8. Message
9. Warning
10. Lost in Time
11. In Crowd

There was a magic castle with life and death in it

You should also check out:
Holy Toy -
Panzer & Rabbits (1984)
Deine Lakaien -
Deine Lakaien (1986)

4 comments:

  1. Grabbed both of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not hyperbole. Really some genuinely great and original music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! I remember the song "Why can the bodies fly?" playin' in the german Tatort "Peggy hat Angst". WOW! THX, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated this record the first time I heard it. Then I came to my senses and recognized it for the genius that it is...

    ReplyDelete