Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Holy Toy - Panzer and Rabbits (1984)


Experimental industrial/darkwave/post-punk brilliance. I know virtually nothing about this band -- Discogs tells me that they are Norwegian and Polish -- but having heard their first three records, I can tell you that they are cool as shit, and that Panzer and Rabbits is the best of what I've heard.

Track listing:
1. Fresh News-Larve
2. Last Leader
3. Doors of Perception
4. Armageddon
5. Men and Dog
6. Travel Agency
7. Telegram I
8. Many of Them
9. Captain Bom-Bom-Bom
10. Telegram II

We are now in the season of bitterness and dismay

More kinda along these lines:
Warning - Electric Eyes (1983)
Chris & Cosey - Technø Primitiv (1985)

4 comments:

  1. Zippyshare says the file does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please repost this? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot! Great project of some guys of the postpunk band De Press!

    ReplyDelete