Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Jerry's Kids - Is This My World? (1983)


Old school Boston hardcore. 23 minutes of fast, raw, sloppy, punk angst.

Track listing:
1. I Don't Belong
2. Cracks in the Wall / Tear It Up
3. Crucify Me
4. Break the Mold
5. Raise the Curtain
6. Vietnam Syndrom
7. Build Me a Bomb
8. New World
9. Lost
10. No Time
11. Is This My World?

Just give me pain
And watch me suffer
Watch me gasp


Give these a spin, too:
The Fits - You're Nothing,
You're Nowhere
(1982)
The Necessary Evils -
Spider Fingers (1997)

5 comments:

  1. These Boston boys are my second favorite Jerry Lewis themed hardcore: http://www.kbdrecords.com/2009/01/28/jerrys-kidz-well-fed-society-ep-7/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered this piece of hardcore gold. Sadly, the link has expired, can it be fixed? If possible, thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my apologies if my request has been posted twice, but the link is broken, and the drummer makes the band. thx

    ReplyDelete