Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Mephistofeles - ( ( ( I ' M H E R O I N ) ) ) (2017)


Argentinian occult stoner doom perfection. In a crowded field of throwback-occult-doom, Mephistofeles stand apart from the false through sheer force of griminess and commitment. They're true believers in the power of horror, narcotics, the Devil, and the Riff, and it all adds up to one of my favorite doom records in recent memory. I've seriously been wanting to post ( ( ( I ' M H E R O I N ) ) ) since the day it came out, and I can wait no longer.

Track listing:
1. Transylvanian Funeral
2. The Rogue
3. White Butterfly
4. Trash Lord
5. Heroin
6. Addicted to Satan
7. Into the Night

Death spell of hate that burns my head
Inhaling demons from her grave
The sky above is turning black
This funeral of drugs is hell, yeah


I command you to also listen to:
Horrors of the Black Museum -
Gold from the Sea (2008)
Deathbell -
With the Beyond (2018)

4 comments: