Friday, December 4, 2015

The Vicious - Alienated (2006)


Swedish punk rock. The Vicious play a pop-y but harsh, hardcore-infused style of punk that will be instantly familiar to fans of the Marked Men.

Track listing:
1. Alienated
2. Illusions
3. Walking Dead
4. Sanity
5. Lie
6. The Happiest Place
7. The Pigs
8. Given Up
9. I Don't Believe in Christ
10. Obsessive
11. Suicidal Generation
12. Suspicions
13. Obsessive
14. Psychotic Mind
15. Dead Town
16. It's All a Lie

I don't believe in sanity

You might also be into:

The Professionals - I Didn't See It Coming (1981)
Royal Headache - Royal Headache (2011)

7 comments:

  1. Great Record! I'm pretty sure this band is Swedish though. I think these folks when on to form masshysteri and were in a bunch of other bands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They def are, and I def knew that. Don't know what happened. Thx for the correction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I don't call "punk rock" anything post-1979.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopin’ for a re-up. Thanks in advance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the upload. I have this album on cd but no cd drive on my laptop, so I can't rip it to put on my phone. There's something about the Swedish bands... they make such great music... The Vicious, The Regulations, UX Vileheads, HFOS, E.T.A., etc, etc...

    ReplyDelete