Monday, December 21, 2015

Dwight Twilley - Twilley (1979)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Dwight Twilley Band - Sincerely (1976)

Twilley's first official 'solo' record is a tad darker than Sincerely and Twilley Don't Mind -- less songs about cruising around in cars loving life, more about being heartbroken and stoned -- but that doesn't stop it from being pure power pop perfection.

Track listing:
1. Out of My Hands
2. Nothing's Ever Gonna Change So Fast
3. Runaway
4. Standin' in the Shadow of Love
5. Alone in My Room
6. Betsy Sue
7. Darlin'
8. I Wanna Make Love to You
9. Got You Where I Want You
10. It Takes a Lot of Love

There will come a day

You might also like:

Colin Blunstone - One Year (1971)
Ennismore (1972)  Journey (1974) + Planes (1976)
The Professionals - I Didn't See It Coming (1981)

No comments:

Post a Comment