Monday, December 28, 2015

Lilys - Eccsame the Photon Band (1994)


I'm back y'all. While I get my shit together, here's some brilliant, stoned, shoegaze-informed 90s indie pop/rock that sounds great on airplanes. A wealth of narcotized dirges ("The Turtle Which Died Before Knowing", "Overlit Canyon (The Obscured Wingtip Memoir") makes the bursts of dream pop bliss ("The Hermit Crab", "Radiotricity") that much sweeter.

Track listing:
1. High Writer at Home
2. [Untitled 1]
3. Day of the Monkey
4. FBI and Their Toronto Transmitters
5. [Untitled 2]
6. The Turtle Which Died Before Knowing
7. The Hermit Crab
8. [Untitled 3]
9. Overlit Canyon (The Obscured Wingtip Memoir)
10. Hubble
11. Kodiak (Reprise)
12. Radiotricity
13. Your Guest and Host
14. [Untitled 4]

You are over

You might also like:

Majesty Crush - Love 15 (1993)
Pale Saints - Slow Buildings (1994)

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you how much I love this blog. Such good taste and love your thoughtful write ups! Never would have looked further into White Zombie if not for you. Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE BEEN DOWNLOADING SINCE I WOKE UP HOLY SHIT!

    ReplyDelete