Sunday, April 8, 2018

Viper - You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack (2008)


Drugged-out, lo-fi rap. Sure, you know the meme, but dude's no fucking joke, and this here is some genuine outsider genius. His other records are super-tight, too, but this one's obviously a good place to start. Fans of Lil Ugly Mane, pay attention.

Track listing:
1. You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
2. I Sell Dope Boy
3. That There's a Stash Spot
4. I Ball for Gunshots
5. I'm That S-West Blood
6. This Is How I Ball
7. Merciless
8. I Like the Way
9. I'm Rich Already 4 Life
10. Parlayin'
11. You Actin' Like a Bitch Ass Nigga
12. My Money Rolls
13. I'm a Gangsta
14. I'm Gone Sting
15. That Baller Out Your Best Side

Grind

Also listen to:
Nigga Creep -
Demons Takin' Over Me (1995)
Tommy Wright III -
On the Run (1996)

2 comments:

  1. Ugly Mane mentioned so I'll give this a peep. The year 2008 nearly made me skip this one. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beats on this are LEGIT. The genesis of cloud rap.

    ReplyDelete