Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Abigor - Verwüstung / Invoke The Dark Age (1994)


God-tier, early Austrian black metal. Epic, brutal, weird, melodic, ugly, perfect, essential. Verwüstung / Invoke The Dark Age is Abigor's first album, and though they've released a whole bunch of phenomenal albums since this one, no one would look at you funny if you called it their best.

Track listing:
1. Universe of Black Divine
2. Kingdom of Darkness
3. Beneath a Steel Sky
4. Eye to Eye at Armageddon
5. In Sin
6. My Soft Vision in Blood
7. Weeping Midwinter Tears
8. Diabolic Unity
9. A Spell of Dark and Evil

I face the eternal winter

3 comments:

  1. Lack of sleep,coffee and Abigor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank's for this soundtrack to my insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yeah, every time I come across some raw gem of killer BM I land on this blog.

    ReplyDelete