Thursday, June 21, 2018

Orbit Service - Twilight (2004)


Downcast indie rock wrapped in a psychedelic haze. Not that I've gone out of my way to bring them up, but I've never heard anyone else talk about this band, so they've always felt kinda like this weird, beautiful little secret. Music for the stoned and sad.

Track listing:
1. Start Dreaming
2. Dark Orange Sunset
3. High Orbit
4. A Song About Birds
5. The Seven Rays
6. How I Know You to Lie
7. When Everything Was Dead
8. Thought You Should Know
9. Minutes, Dollars, Days
10. Sad Syrup
11. Down Again

Some might say I'm dreaming
Yeah, I'm dreaming to save my life


You would probably also like:
The Black Heart Procession -
1 (1998)
Greater California -
Somber Wurlitzer (2004)

3 comments:

  1. Just heard a couple of songs on YouTube and really liked 'em. Downloading as I write.
    Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow. Thank you. Another band to listen to while drinking alone. Salamat

    ReplyDelete
  3. please re upload deadlink

    ReplyDelete