Thursday, December 22, 2022

Jon Bernoff and Marcus Allen - Breathe (1980)


Beautiful, weightless ambient compositions for piano, Rhodes piano, and vibraphone. I'm visiting with my family for Christmas, as always, so I'm not sure that you'll be hearing much from me for at least another week or so, but I'm listening to this while winding down and thought I'd share it with you real quick.

Track listing:
1. Medieval Mist
2. Interlude
3. One Earth
4. Dance on the Wind
5. Travelin' On
6. Space Rendezvous
7. Breathe


You should also listen to:

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks, and wishes for a warm, happy and drama-free holiday w/ the folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Navidad ...: https://lianahelas.blogspot.com/2020/01/bzw-form-der-metalle-und-rosen-fur.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays. Thanks for this great blog!
    - D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late to the party on this post, but this remains one of my all time favorite albums!

    ReplyDelete