Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Nihil Nocturne - Wahnsinn.Tod.Verrat (2006)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Nihil Nocturne - Necrohell (2003)

OK I have returned. There is an absolute mountain of re-up requests in my inbox, and I'll be getting to those sometime in the next few days. In the meantime, here's some strange, druggy black metal from a great band who I've sadly given up on (according to Metal Archives, they're still active, but they haven't released anything new since 2010 and their Facebook hasn't posted since 2013. ) The kind of record that actually feels like an attempt on the artist's part to cast some kind of spell or curse. I will never understand why this band didn't get more love. If anyone has a higher quality rip, please let me know.

[EDIT: Thanks to commenter emperorofthevoid, the link is now in 320!]

Track listing:
1. Licht, Verzehre Mich!
2. Conjuring the Tyrant of Hell
3. Psychophant Relic
4. Gnosis und Nacht
5. Demon of the Threshold
6. Dysangelist Fir
7. Succumb, Host! (The Glory of Death, Bound to His Sigil and Sword)
8. Ch.a.oe - Kathedralimpuls


You should also check out:

2 comments:

  1. Here you can find their discography in FLAC format: https://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/318816.html
    By the way, I've been following this blog for years, thanks a lot for many discoveries, maybe this is my oportunity to share something to you. Greetings from Colombia, south america's living hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've been looking for better rips of this and Entheogen for years. Glad to have helped you find some good stuff, too.

      Delete