Sunday, October 6, 2024

Dimensional Psychosis - Magical Matrix of Dimensional Continuum (2002)


It's black metal. Not trance, not techno. Despite what that album cover is telling you, I swear to god, it's black metal. It's dense, hyper-speed, industrial-powered cosmic black metal from a time before that had become a fully-formed micro-genre unto itself. This shit fucking rules. I hope to get my ass in gear and do some Spooky Season posting in the coming weeks, but who knows if I will; I am a dumb piece of shit, after all.

Track listing:
1. Matrix Mindscan Transition (Wormed Beyond)
2. Psychedelic Blackish Psychosis (Eternal Magick Unfolds)
3. Paradoxal Hologram from Sirius I AM (Universal Symbiosis)
4. Eerie Spiritual Vulture (Disconnected from Gravity)
5. Trapped in the Infinity of Limbo-Dimensionism (Humanoid Limits Erased)
6. Virtual Spectrum of Extensive Transparency (Visualize Transcendental Dreamscapes)
7. Choronzonic Evilution of Genius Dementia (Futuristic Intelligence of Ancientness)
8. I Am the Cosmic Storm Raging (Ultimate Chaos in Infinity)
9. Intermezzo & Mensenhaat (Remix)
10. End


You should also hear:

No comments:

Post a Comment