Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pariso - Consanguinity (2013)


I'm not sure why it happened - maybe it's because I've been hitting up the gym 2-3 times a week in order to crunch-squat my guacs via some klankosaurus reps - but I've been jamming a bunch of hyper-produced metallic hardcore. So since my highly refined readership probably isn't ready for the cheesy, overwrought sounds of The Ghost Inside or newer Liferuiner (watch that big ol' emotional butterball bounce!), here's Pariso. While there's a certain prettiness to this record, it's fully in line with 'true' metallic hardcore standards, meaning that there are blastbeats, weird chords, and gnarly riffs, and the singer keeps things in a nice, raspy midrange (i.e. no meaningful nasally hooks.) I dig. Free/name your price via bandcamp.

Track listing:
1. The Separation
2. Maniai
3. Pigs
4. Methuselah
5. Tower of Genus
6. Equivocation
7. Montserrat
8. Trolljegeren
9. Dead Blockade

GO NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment