Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Chaos U.K. - Chaos U.K. (1983)


Classic debut of harsh, noise-addled street punk from Chaos U.K. One of my all-time favorite punk records. I'm particularly fond of the dark, rhythm section-heavy "The End Is Nigh" and "Victimized". I also blame this LP for my pretending to like -- and subsequently drinking way too much -- Woodchuck cider, for about six months when I was 16.

Track listing:
1. Selfish Few
2. Fashion Change
3. You'll Never Own Me (False Prophets)
4. The End Is Nigh
5. Victimized
6. Parental Love
7. Leech
8. Chaos
9. Mentally Insane
10. Urban Guerilla
11. Farmyard Boogie
12. No Security
13. What About a Future
14. Hypocrite

It's cold outside, it's cold outside

You might also like:
Rudimentary Peni -
Four EPs
H.D.Q. -
Hung, Drawn and Quartered (1985)

2 comments:

  1. My childhood favorites along with Disorder and Chaotic Dischord, and one of my all-time favorite albums. And they are still around! Fantastic post, and a fantastic choice of music on your blog - Cheers Chris

    ReplyDelete