Friday, October 13, 2017

Ghast - May the Curse Bind (2008)


Welsh black/doom. Misanthropic and punishing, with disgusted vocals and the kind of fucked-up, butt-simple sludge riffs that make me say "Uhh! (Uhh!) Na-na na-na! (Na-na Na-na!") WOW that's a really dumb thing to write.

Regarding download problems: It only seems to be affecting files uploaded since the 10th (i.e. it's not erasing all my old files) so I'm hoping it's just a weird glitch that'll be fixed soon. Pretty goddamn annoying, though. Keep letting me know when links go down, and def tell me if you know of a site aside from Mediafire and Zippyshare with free unlimited storage. Thank you, my disgusting, unwanted children.

Track listing:
1. Crawl, Blighted and Afraid
2. Give Your Wrists
3. Evoke Spiritless Hell
4. Pale Robe
5. Hexed Under Moon

The sound of the knives counterpoints the sobbing and moaning

Also listen to:
Khashm -
Dark Path to His Throne (2009)
Black Priest of Satan -
We, as Shadows of Satan (2010)

3 comments:

  1. I was having trouble with downloads through Opera, but switching to Microsoft Edge fixed whatever the issue is. Maybe a browser thing? (I started having issues around the time you posted the Zombie Zombie record, so maybe mine is a different issue altogether.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about storage limits, but ulozto is pretty reliable. Slow download speeds though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yr blog is not the only one who's experiencing links vanishing... THE MAN chastising the masses.
    Thanks for yr work here THANKS.


    ReplyDelete