Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Serpentrance - The Besieged Sanctum (2015)


[EDIT: Link is fixed. This is the second time this week that Zippyshare has deleted a file that I just uploaded. Gonna switch to a new DL hosting site, and recommendations?]

Russian black/death/doom of the cavernous variety. Maybe you've given up on this style just because so many people are doing it wrong, but I'm keeping the faith, and Serpentrance do it right.

Track listing:
1. Sin
2. The Aphotic Temples
3. Amongst the Timeless Tombs
4. The Tongueless Oracle

Bloodscorched wasteland

More like this:
Embrace of Thorns -
Atonement Ritual (2009)
Mefitic -
Signing the Servants of God
(2009)

9 comments:

  1. "File does not exist on this server"

    Thanks for all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my answer to your question - as a downloader, MEGA has been the least painstaking...for me, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you go off to another hosting service, try to obfuscate the file name. Instead of naming the file band - album, etc., try creating the file with gibberish characters of heavy abbreviation. There is the outside chance they are scanning files on their servers with a keyword search or help from you know who. That may be the simple hack you need to stay put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say mega, but Slow Goes The Goose has just been having trouble with them. Mediafire has been pretty hassle-free so far as a downloader, but that could change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had HUGE swaths of files -- like 100s -- deleted by Mediafire all at once, so that's out. Sucks to here about Mega, as that was prob top of my list. I guess it can be tough to find a host who's willing to cosign for brazenly illegal, easily traceable activities

      Delete
    2. Well damn. I didn't know there was anyone having probs with mega. Hope you find something. I always look forward to what you have to offer. \m/

      Delete