Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Locust - Weathered Well (1994)


Woozy, nocturnal ambient-electronic sounds from London producer Mark Van Hoeg. The kind of album that makes you feel as though you have stepped into someone else's inner world, and you can't really read their thoughts or memories but you can kind of watch them bounce off of each other unconsciously in the darkness. You know what I'm talking about, right? Right? Anybody?

Track listing:
1. Prospero
2. Moist Moss
3. Xenophobe
4. Weathered Gate
5. Tamed
6. Still
7. Music About Love
8. Lust
9. Fawn


Similar vibes:

7 comments:

  1. yup absolutely life changing album. one of those albums that just introduce you to a whole new world of sounds.

    ReplyDelete

  2. hi
    do u want to exchange blog links?

    I ran the old blackwalls1 site. (We exchanged links but blackwalls1 is now gone.)

    my new site is: https://blackwalls2.blogspot.com/

    if u decide to add me to your bloglist I will see in my stats and add u to my bloglist..

    no probs if u dont want to.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, good luck getting the new one going.

      Delete
    2. thanks, appreciate it. added yours too

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. From the label that bought us Aphex Twin's debut album Selected Ambient Works 85-92.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After many many years I still haven't listened to Locust. Today is the day! Cheers for popping this up!

    ReplyDelete