Thursday, April 1, 2021

Manual - Until Tomorrow (2001)


Lovely, organic-sounding IDM -- think early múm without the vocals, or even The Album Leaf -- from Danish producer Jonas Munk Jensen. I got my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday and my body has been simulating a flu ever since, which means I've been spending all of my time either rewatching movies for the millionth time (Young Frankenstein, Life of BrianMars Attacks!, that kind of thing) or listening to gentle electronic music like this.

Track listing:
1. Nova
2. Velvet Sunset
3. It'll Be Fine
4. Frequently
5. Lunate
6. Inn
7. Fortnights
8. Baja Nights
9. Tomorrow

More along these lines:

11 comments:

  1. Many thanks DEAR_SPIRIT for sharing this....have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the vaccine!
    thanks for all the amazing music you post very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you in advance - dont know how I've slept on an IDM artist and on Morr no less - excited for a real treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the thing works its way, we need you in best shape, O dearest Blogger.
    Always something exciting to listen. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any side effects from the vaccine? Lots of scary stuff has surfaced over these last few years about the vaccines. Have you checked your IgG4 and D-Dimer levels? I was pressured into taking it for work. Worst decision I've ever made. Good luck, dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite your very, very real concern for me (that has absolutely nothing to do with pushing an agenda): No. I'm actually literally in the best shape of my life. And everyone I know who got it (which is everyone I know) is fine too. Boy I hope my D-Dimer levels are OK tho.

      Delete
  6. I took it. I don't have an agenda. Why are people so defensive when someone criticizes this rushed " Vaccine "? Are you afraid to criticize a big pharmaceutical company or your government? Have you not researched all of new information that's dropped over the last 3 years? So you not care you and your loved ones health has been compromised? Or that you were lied to left, right, and center about the safety and effectiveness of this stuff? Holy fuck. I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like you're living in the Twilight Zone too.

      Delete