Friday, August 6, 2021

Total Abuse - Mutt (2010)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Total Abuse - Prison Sweat (2011)

Gnarly-ass hardcore with strong noise rock leanings that sometimes completely take over. One of my first posts on here was this band's next LP, and I have no idea why I went with that one, as I have always been way more into Mutt. Time to right yesterday's wrongs.

Track listing:
1. Eunuch
2. Buried
3. Caligula
4. Discipline
5. Secret Passage I
6. 14 Years Old
7. Fluid Exchange
8. Pure
9. Flashing
10. Mutt
11. Secret Passage II


Also listen to:

3 comments:

  1. The lead singer, Rusty, was in that straight to video sequel for Cabin Fever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shitty record cover. Lijke some glue sniffing 9th grader drew it during detention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gnarly, i always went right to Mutt after finding them on here

    ReplyDelete