Sunday, December 6, 2015

Vverevvolf Grehv - Zombie Aesthetics (2008)


An utterly bonkers slab of experimental, noise-addled, drum machine- and keyboard-fueled electro-glitch-death metal. Metal for people who listen to too much metal.

Track listing:
1. Emancipation of Dissonance
2. Eureka Ghost
3. Audio Processor
4. Year Zero
5. Over Active Appreciation
6. Specimen Well
7. Zombie Aesthetics
8. Voodoo Pantheon
9. Linking Life to Death in a Continuous Experience
10. Psychotronic
11. Thinking and Feeling

I think I love you
I want to love you


More mindfuckery:

Igorrr - Hallelujah (2012)
Today Is the Day - Willpower (1994)

4 comments:

  1. Nepal metal: Bidroha,Narsamhaar,Antim Grahan,Kalodin,Vhumi,Arachnids,Cruentus.Could You upload?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought this when I was in highschool. Was real hooked on Relapse records for a time. I still enjoy a good portion of their releases, New and old. This particular one however seemed like everything I'd like rolled up into one...But I never could really get into it. Definitely stands out and has its moments but never really clicked. Which is weird, Cause this is weird and weird is usually my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great. Any chance of a reup?

    ReplyDelete