Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Junji Hirose + Otomo Yoshihide - Silanganan Ingay (1989)


Well kids, due to the anxiety med withdrawal that's making my head feel like there's an electricity gremlin rattling around inside of it, I'm completely wired. So, how 'bout a spazz-y, free-form clusterfuck courtesy of two Japanese experimental musicians? I know I'm not sleeping.

Track listing:
1. Noise from Far East
2. The Time to Live and the Time to Die
3. 1.2.3.4.
4. 6 and 14 Wave
5. Black and Blue
6. Green Bicycle
7. Intolerable Fellow
8. Short Tune
9. Mob?
10. For T.T.
11. Crying Sky
12. #7
13. Jalan
14. Don't Be Late!
15. Rip

I wanna get up and do my thing

Let the insanity roll:
Royal Trux -
Twin Infinitives (1990)
The Focus Group -
Sketches and Spells (2004)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're going through something so unpleasant - makes me that much warier of taking anxiety meds myself. Also this kind of autistic improvisational wankery is extremely my shit, so thanks. Kanpai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's almost as if my therapist wasn't at all upfront with me about the hellish nightmare that is withdrawal, and I might not have started taking them if he had.

      Delete