Thursday, October 25, 2018

Oneiroid Psychosis - Sentient (2008)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Oneiroid Psychosis - Stillbirth (1995)
Oneiroid Psychosis - Fantasies About Illness (1996)
Oneiroid Psychosis - Garden of Remembrance (1999)
Oneiroid Psychosis - DREAMS (With Pollutions When Virile (2002)

Perfectly spooky, synth-heavy darkwave from Oneiroid Psychosis, who pretty much serve as the OPIUM HUM house band every Halloween. As of now, Sentient is the most recent album they've put out, and unfortunately, I'm starting to think that it might be their last.

Track listing:
1. Adipocere
2. Coalesce
3. The Child Spell
4. Ambivalence
5. Away My Life
6. As I Wake
7. It Won't Go Away
8. I Am the Totality
9. Incarnate
10. The Sardonic Smile

When you take your last breath
Know that I'm the cause of your death


You would probably also enjoy:
Lycia - The Burning Circle
and Then Dust
(1995)
The Days of the Trumpet Call -
I Saw No Temple in the City (2001)

2 comments: